It takes a bunch to be President, which is exactly why Obama is not qualified. His skin color can take him only so far.
Probably shouldnt have said half, many is what I meant. It doesnt take much to be President, the past 8 years have proven that.
It takes a bunch to be President, which is exactly why Obama is not qualified. His skin color can take him only so far.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I know a lot about the military..and just cuz someone is an officer, it doesn't make them qualified to be mayor, much less president.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, when it comes to experience, Obama's pales beside Palin's, who has at least served in an executive position. How about that, the Reps with a VP candidate that is MORE qualified than the Dems prez candidate!?!? </div></div>
Once again, if you are going by that then she has more executive experience than Mccain..dont give me the Military bit either, if you will then I will count Obamas' time spent serving as president of Harvard Law review. As I have said before, she is nothing be a gimmick. </div></div>
What has B. HUSSEIN done during his approximately 140 days at work in the Senate?? Has he passed a bill? Has he introduced anything worthwhile?? Has he even bothered to vote either for or against any important issue?? His entire time in office has been devoted to running for President.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
So you can't think of anything he has accomplished either. Not surprising.
Odd you would show the Wasilla City Hall. Sarah Palin, on her first day in office there, had more executive experience than B. HUSSEIN has had in his life. And I know it makes all the B. HUSSEIN worshipers cry but she <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>IS</span> the Governor of a state.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
As I have said a million times, Mccain has not executive experience either. So when she stepped in there, she had more than McSame also.
She does when it comes to executive experience.
But at least in his time in the Senate McCain has taken time out of his day to actually show up for work like we pay him to do. His accomplishments are more than could ever be listed here.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
What did it for me with Mccain is his voting record with Bush.
8 years of failed policies under Bush----
MCCAIN: I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004 ... And not only that, far more important than a vote, I campaigned everywhere in America for him ... I enjoyed it. I campaigned with him. I did everything I could to get him elected and reelected president.
And you support Mccain why again?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I have said a million times, Mccain has not executive experience either. So when she stepped in there, she had more than McSame also. </div></div>
As a commanding officer, he had plenty of executive experience. Do you even know what executive means? Both have tons more than Obama, the one who only got the nomination because of his color.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks